Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fourteen

My daughter.



My oldest.


My Morgan.

She turned 14 last week.

This girl is a bright light.  She is wise beyond her years.

She brings me joy.

She comes down the stairs in the morning ready to share a cup of coffee with me and ALWAYS asks me if I slept well the night before.

She dances with her baby brother.

She sings.  All the time.

She's the perfect mix of girly and tomboy.  This grown-up tomboy is so grateful for that.

She deeply cares about people.

She is beautiful.  Inside and out.

Happy Birthday, Morgan.  I love you very much.


4 comments:

  1. It has been such joy watching her grow from a baby into such a beautiful, talented woman of God. Many have watched her on this journey and been blessed without sharing it with you, I'm sure!
    Golda

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's BEAUTIFUL, Kaysie. Really beautiful - the light in her eyes gorgeous that every praying mom prays is in her daughter's eyes, beautiful.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too.

    She IS a bright light! Perfect description!!!!

    ReplyDelete