Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Course

Yeah, so there's no real big revelation here.

Just a bit of settling, if you will.

I've blogged a little about this before.

I'm 41.  I have 3 "big" kids (not grown, but over halfway there).

I have a toddler.

I homeschool.

I have often found myself wrestling with the seemingly endless limitations on my life.

I see several of my close friends moving on to the next season of their own life journeys and I feel like I'm being left behind.

Let's be clear.  They're not making me feel left behind.  They're awesome.  They're fantastic.  I can't imagine life without them.

But I feel it nevertheless.

I just can't do the things they can do right now.  And it can be frustrating.  A little sad.

So, the Lord is saying to me... "Stay on YOUR course."  And, "I've got this."  And, "This is a GOOD journey."

And He's right, of course.

I'm on a good journey.  It's difficult and hard and exhausting... but oh so wonderful.

And look at what I get to be a part of along the way...

This beautiful inside and out girl

This fantastically brilliant boy

This wonderfully funny and charming boy

And this baby boy ball of life, energy and surprises



No comments:

Post a Comment