Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog Blahs

I have the blog blahs.  I don't have the time I'd love to really be creative and write beautifully.  I don't know how to make this blog look the way I'd like it to look.  I occasionally sit down at computer and check out other bloggers out there and feel even more frustrated.

Where in the blankity-blank do these women come up with the time to post so often?

Maybe if I'd finally cave and hire someone to clean my house I could use that time to blog.

Nah.  There'd be something else pressing to do.

Plus, I firmly believe that when my hiney (sp?) touches my desk chair and my fingers touch my keyboard, some kind of gravitational pull draws my toddler to my side.  Every.  Single.  Time.

Another thing.  Since I had my precious fourth child, my brain has turned to mush.

I'm serious.

Mush.

I'm trying to nurture it back to life.

It's not going well.

And another thing.  Facebook is so much EASIER!  It's so quick and I just have to come up with one good thought at a time.

Facebook is evil and must be stopped.

Who am I kidding?  I love Facebook.  I adore Facebook.  I'm definitely addicted to Facebook.

I might have to address that one of these days...

But for now I'll leave you with this...


Have a happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. love you to pieces!!!

    ... but you do need to blog more... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kaysie! This is Bev (used to be Riegel) from SBU (think Spring Break- Daytona). I don't know why but more than once the last couple of weeks I have been nudged to look you up on the computer and so I did and here you are! I've read through your blogs and enjoyed them. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and have sent up a prayer for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev! Great to hear from you and so glad you found me! I love it when those "nudges" lead to reconnection!

    ReplyDelete